In addition to the property transfer tax, if you are a foreign national, foreign corporation or taxable trustee, you must pay the additional property transfer tax on your proportionate share of a residential property transfer if the property is within specified areas of B.C.  

For more information about Additional Property Transfer Tax for Foreign Entities & Taxable Trustees

B.C Areas for the Additional Property Transfer Tax