Your install link is unique to you. No other agent who has a branded can pick the same install url.
This link is very special and allows your clients, prospects and anyone else to download ONLY your branded version of this app.
here is how it works:
- Email or text your link to anyone you like. Even post it on Facebook or linkedin for people who may be interested to try out your app.
- When someone clicks on your link, they will be redirected to the app store or google play store after visiting your custom install page.
- After they download the Canadian mortgage app on their phone, the app will open up fully branded with your profile picture, your colours, company logo and ONLY your contact information. (It's almost magic).
**** Keep in mind that they will first be very impressed when they see the large number of positive user reviews on the app store. This will give you a higher chance to get a new user on your app. You can track downloads and clients in your admin console.
What happens if they click on your link from a computer and not from a phone?
When people visit your install page from a computer they have no means of downloading your app because they are on the computer. This is why we have built in a way for them to text message your app to their phone.
Generally, you want to market your app every chance you get, offer it to your prospect, friends and even family members. Since it has all your contact information, it's like giving someone a business card, except it's digital and has some powerful features built in.
Your prospect can spend hours budgeting on your app, which builds branding for you and guides them with laser accurate calculations.
There is plenty of places you can market your app, here are a few ways to get you started
- Add it to your email signature. example: "download my free app" and make it a hyperlink to your install link.
- Add app store badges to your website. This is a powerful way to leave a business card behind on the visitors most used device.
- You can advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin simply by posting your link and adding a personal message.
- Email blast to old clients. It's an excuse to get in touch with someone again, instead of sending a flyer or a calendar.
- You can generate QR codes that people can scan to download your app
You can pretty much copy and paste your link anywhere you see fit. The beauty is that it's seamless, doesn't require a registration to download an app.
Our marketing team, has put together a 3 part blog on how to market your app which covers more details on the points above.
If you have any questions, you can always reach us via chat.
All the best